Spirituality is best expressed thoughtlessly

"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance"; "Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together"; "I had a dream last night, I was eating a 10 lb. marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone"; "When a man's best friend is a dog, that dog has a problem"; Humor is a man's best friend, followed by a dog waiting to curl up at your feet; People have brilliant minds until they are made up... made up to be exclusive to other ideas that may hold truth.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Then you come to me and say you've been seeking and knocking for 35 years.
I hate to be the one to disillusion you, but....

It's time you stop being disillusioned in Me and started seeing you as you really are.

Now--I tell you this: You want to be "Christed"? Act like Christ, every minute of every day. It's not that you don't know how. He has shown you the way. Be like Christ in every circumstance. (It's not that you can't. He has left you instructions.)

You are not without help in this, should you seek it. I am giving you guidance every minute of every day. I Am the still small voice within which knows which way to turn, which path to take, which answer to give, which action to implement, which word to say--which reality to create if you truly seek communion and unity with Me.

Just listen to Me."

from Neale Walsch's book, "Conversations with God, Living in the world with Honesty, Courage and Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment